My UPSC Marksheet





UPSC CSE MARKSHEET






  While writing on the answer sheet in the examination hall, I realized:

  • All the questions were known to me but not practicing answer writing gave me hard time balancing writing speed vs creativity.
  • Increase the writing speed. 
  • The space available for writing answers is limited, always practice answer writing on a sheet customized like that of UPSC. 
  • Use a pen that does not leave an imprint on the back of the page. Always keep spare pens with you. 
  • Tie up the answer sheets 20 minutes before the time of submission to avoid last minute hassle.
  • Keep checking your watch to avoid last minute adrenaline rush (happened to me as I didn't check time correctly and thought I had only half and hour left for attempting half of the questions. I almost got a panic attack!!)


Popular posts from this blog

Prelims: sources

Mains & Interview preparation: sources